• Trade stocks on 22 of the world’s largest exchanges
• Get an in-depth view of the market with Level 2 Market Depth (available on several major exchanges on agreement)
• Direct access to live stock prices (available on agreement)
• Low, fixed commissions, transparent pricing and no additional charges
• Streaming news from 3 major providers plus market research, analysis and trade ideas broadcast directly in the platform
Taxation on UK stocks
For UK stocks, a PTM levy and Stamp Duty may be applicable. A PTM (Panel for Takeovers and Mergers) levy of GBP 1 applied to buy and sell transactions where the Gross Value of the trade exceeds GBP 10,000.
Taxation on Swiss stocks
For Swiss stocks, a Stamp Tax of 0.075% is payable on the gross value of the trade.
Currency conversions are done using the close rate at New York (17:00 New York Local Time) plus/minus 0.5%.
Dividends from Stock Positions
Dividend payments from stock positions will be credited to your account, less any applicable withholding taxes.
Odd Lots in Nordic Markets
Orders traded in the Nordic markets (Denmark, Sweden and Norway) may be split into an “even lot” which will be traded, and a remainder which may be routed to an odd-lot order book. For the parts of an order routed to the odd-lot order book:
- Limit orders will be filled if possible or left until a fill is possible
- Market orders will be filled immediately if possible, or otherwise cancelled (fill or kill principle)
To learn more, please contact an ANG MARKETS professional.